IVC News – June 2012
- IVC New York is taking Team Toast National as they participate in the National Brain Tumor Society Walk on June 16th in NYC.
- IVC in SF Bay Area also recently united to help raise money by participating in the National Brain Tumor Society Walk on May 5th. The team we support – Team Toast – raised the most money at the event. You can still help us help those find a cure and donate.
- IVC New York recently produced CoreMedia Systems’ 20th Anniversary celebration, a fund-raiser for Good Tidings Foundation, on Thursday May 24th at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC. It’s not too late to donate! Please visit the site for more details.
- Check out IVC intern Gabby Cowden’s daily blog! Gabby recently spent three weeks here at InVision to learn the ropes and insights of our industry.
- For the 2nd year in a row, IVC helped support Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) Network’s benefit in San Francisco on May 31st. You can help too by clicking here!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged avatars
, extended reality
. Bookmark the permalink